A downloadable fireplace for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Fire Place is for people who want the simple pleasure of building and maintaining a fire over the course of the night: something beautiful, complex, and soothing to watch, a living presence in your space with you.
Put Fire Place on that big screen in your living room during friendly gatherings, especially on cold winter nights. Holler at your co-hosts to put another log on when the fire starts to dwindle. Enjoy the crackle and the quiet flicker of warm light.
Fire Place comes with four basic environments: a northwest Forest, an old brick fireplace in Seattle, a bright Santa Fe stucco, and the Washington coast.
In addition, three artists have contributed a personal touch -
Look for the addition of new environments as the season progresses.
- Balled up newspaper, logs of all sizes, matches.
- An iron poker and tongs for manipulating the burnables.
- A volumetric simulation of air heat and velocity.
- A beautiful and complex dynamic soundtrack by the award-winning Michael Bell.
- Simulation settings for values such as the ambient heat in the room, the rate of diffusion, the heat coming off of the logs, and more.
- Graphics settings that allow tweaking of the fire's rendering style.
- Fast CPU and a relatively new graphics card
- Tested and runs alright on low settings on Nvidia GTX 750
- Recommended Nvidia 900 series
- Requires support for Shader Model 5.0
Please do try out the demo first to make sure it works on your machine. If you encounter any other issues, please email details to email@example.com.
All purchases come with a Steam key.
In order to download this fireplace you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Spring Cleaning6 days ago